Joint training programs
Cooperation has been established between the Tashkent State University of Law and 6 prestigious foreign universities.
- An agreement was signed with the Kazakh Humanitarian Law University named after M.S. Narikbayev on the implementation of joint educational programs (June 26, 2020), according to which 56 students were admitted in the specialty "International Law". (According to the scheme 2.5 + 1.5).
- An agreement was signed with the Grodno State University named after Yanka Kupala (Republic of Belarus) on the creation of joint educational programs "3 + 1" to prepare for the 1st stage of higher education (July 8, 2020) and in accordance with this Agreement within the framework of Private International Law, 37 students were admitted to the joint undergraduate program.
- Queen Mary University of London (UK) and Tashkent State University signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of science and education and a double degree agreement (12.10.2020).
- Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of science and education between Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania) and Tashkent State University, as well as the Agreement on double and triple diplomas (7.12.2020).
- The partner university of TSU signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the East China University of Political Science and Law, as well as an Agreement on the exchange of students and teachers and an Agreement on a bilateral diploma program (22.12.2020). Work is underway to develop a curriculum and plan for an agreement on a bilateral diploma program.