The Council of Young Scientists
The Council of Young Scientists of the Tashkent State University of Law (TSUL) was created in 2013 for the consolidation and protection the scientific interests of young scientists.
The Council of Young Scientists of TSUL (CYS) is a permanent collegial advisory body consisting of plenipotentiary representatives of young scientists of TSUL, carrying out its activities on a voluntary basis. Members of the CYS are doctoral students, applicants and members of the teaching staff in the amount of 21 members, as well as bachelor's and master’s degree students of the University under the age of 40, who divide purposes and tasks of the CYS.
Main objectives of the SMU are creating conditions for the development of research activities and promoting the professional growth of young scientists; protecting the scientific interests of young scientists, enhancing the social activities of young scientists and specialists, consolidating their efforts in solving scientific problems that are priority for SMU, developing innovative activities of young scientists and specialists, effectively popularizing the scientific achievements of young scientists, attracting of youth to scientific research.
Main activities of CYS:
• involvement of youth to active participation in public and scientific life of University, scientific and methodical events held both at University and in other organizations;
• organization and holding of conferences, round tables and scientific seminars with the involvement of scientific youth of other higher education institutions for discussion of urgent problems of the national, international and foreign laws;
• organization of meetings with the leading national and foreign scientists, practicians, and politicians;
• organization of publications of article and theses in scientific collections, magazines and other materials of young scientists;
• exchange of information about the main directions and results of scientific and pedagogical activities of youth in the field of the law;
• creation of the mechanism of experience exchange according to the problem resolution, integrated into scientific work in the field of the law;
• attraction of material resources (national and foreign grants, programs of support of scientific youth, the sponsor's help) for supporting young scientists works (study projects, participation in conferences and symposiums, financial support, etc.);
• distribution of information on the training and research programs corresponding to professional interests of the academic youth;
• wide circulation and implementation of results of young scientists in the sphere of the law;
• interaction with law-making and law-enforcement bodies for the purpose of the assistance of complete implementation of creative and professional opportunities of scientific youth of University.
Under the Council of Young Scientists, there is a "Club of Young Scientists", which unites young people from the republic and from abroad, who are engaged in research and creativity.
Under the leadership of the Council of Young Scientists, the University newspaper "The Square Times" was established at the university, courses "PublishPlease" are also conducted, aimed at improving the qualifications of young scientists in writing scientific articles, the "KidsLaw" project, aimed at improving the legal knowledge of primary students classes and the TSUL research Club.
In the program of the Council of Young Scientists:
- Video project "Honored Lawyers of Uzbekistan" on the development of the "Student-Mentor" system;
- Scientific and theoretical conference "XXI century - the century of intellectual youth";
- Organization of the "Best Young Scientist" competition;
- the project "The Role of Women in Science" carried out systematically by doctoral students of TSUL;
- also, a number of projects aimed at supporting young women scientists and ensuring participation in grants from foreign countries.
Chairman of the board of young scientists: Achilova Liliya Ilxomovna - Acting Associate Professor, Doctor of Philosophy in Law